To the Community of Knox and anyone who is Homeless - Your Safety is our Priority !!
We will see more restrictions being eased shortly
We must still be aware of the health risks
Everyone including staff, volunteers, clients and visitors when entering our building will be asked:-
- To sign in with your contact phone number
- If you have any cold or flu like symptoms
- Your temperature will be taken
Please do not attend if you are unwell
Ring us and we can deliver if necessary
We thank you for your understanding
If you or anyone you know needs our support and is not able to attend please ring us to see if we can help with food relief or other supports.
We can deliver if required.
Our Emergency Relief offers:-
- Resources tailored for homeless
- Food parcels, fruit and vegetables, meat trays & toiletries
- Myki Cards
- Phone Cards
- Vouchers for emergency prescriptions
- Referrals to other support services
Please be aware that assessments must still be done when presenting to us in regards to Emergency Relief.
Link to Emergency Relief Support Services Pamphlet which you may also find helpful during the COVID-19.
We will update our FACEBOOK PAGE AND WEBPAGE to inform you of any changes in our services and procedures as they came to hand.
Knox Infolink Management