- Emergency Relief & Material Aid Service (By appointment for Knox residents only)
- Tax Help Service (By appointment 1stJuly to 31stOctober)
- Telstra Bill Assistance Program
- Fax Service for the unemployed sending resumes to prospective employers.
- TTY Relay Service for the Hearing and Speech impaired
- members of the community
- NILS (No Interest Loan Scheme) (see other link on website for more information)
- Offers people on low incomes the opportunity to access credit for an essential household item without any fees, charges or interest payments.
- Eligibility: Must have lived in the Knox area and at your current accommodation for at lest 6 months.
- Receive a Centrelink payment or are on a low income. Please note this is a loan and not a grant.
We also assist with pamphlet information in the following areas:
- Youth Health
- Counselling Aged Services
- Consumer Support
- Education Centrelink
- Employment Accommodation
- Ombudsman Local Government